Music

Life is not always good... which is why music exists.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Other Best Fuckin' Friends Forever!


         These are my other best f*ckin' friends forever, Dana and Kiela. I don't know what I'm gonna do without them. They unbelievably understand my bullshits. I mean I don't even know how they can stand being around me even after telling them stuffs about myself that I'm not gonna be able to tell my own parents about. Actually, I think I'm falling in love with them. Kidding! Haha. 
         
         Though there are times that we misunderstand each other. There are times when I want to punch them in their effin' faces and times when they wanna kick me as hard as they could. But It's okay. Friends fight. They do, right? It doesn't mean that they don't love each other. Dana and Kiela aren't my friends anymore. They're like a part of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment